Pogim’s aim are to support and educate people about resilience, confidence, coping with failure and other concepts - like the social and emotional wellbeing skills associated with these and their importance for living a successful life.
Learning how to be resilient helps children and young people to:
- Be successful learners - because they understand the importance of education and attitudes towards learning and knowledge.
- Be confident individuals - growing in personal efficacy and self-assurance.
- Be responsible citizens - able to relate to others and have a sense of personal and social responsibility.
- Become competent adults - understanding the importance of this ‘life-skill’.
- Have healthy minds and bodies - understanding the importance of attitude, habit and connections to develop well-being.
These workshops are fun, fast paced and hit key curriculum areas. We’ve themed them along the concept of ‘What helps you float?’ The young people get to engage with a wide range of ideas and concepts and leave with their own self assigned areas to develop attached to a rubber duck!
All of the resources are available in English and in Welsh.