We are exploring the possibilities of doing a year long project around food and it’s heritage in our Conwy area.
It will involve:
- investigating archives
- interviewing people about their stories and memories
- learning skills
- studying heritage through an Open University course
- getting involved in some of the processes of production
- experiencing how things used to be done
- making films of the stories we find
- press releases and social media posts
- photography blogging
- fun activities and
- lots of tasting!
If you’re keen to be involved or find out more – get in touch!